Embryo adoption (or embryo donation) is a process of using donor embryos
for creating your own pregnancy. Embryo adoption is a very successful
procedure that will soon result in the birth of your own healthy baby.
With embryo adoption your mother and baby bond will be unbreakable,
respected and cherished. Even though the baby is not genetically related
to you, the child will absorb all your best traits, talents, behaviour
and even looks throughout pregnancy, breastfeeding and daily care, love
Your first cycle visit requires just a two day stay which includes a
meeting with you doctor and nurse who will give you all of the
recommendation in relation to your potential pregnancy and will advise
you on the practicalities of becoming and staying pregnant. We will
carry out your laboratory tests and the embryo transfer itself. We will
also arrange for you to be collected and returned to the airport and a
complimentary tour of the city will be organised for you to enjoy during
Single elective transfer of one embryo transfer results in above 50%
clinical pregnancy rates. In our clinical practice we increase success
rates not through the number of embryos transferred, but through
thorough selection of potential egg and sperm donors and high standards
in the laboratory to ensure only excellent quality blastocysts are used.
Why is the Embryoland Embryo Adoption Program so successful?
- We never use donor embryos donated by fertility patients to avoid passing on fertility problems to future child.
- We use only high quality fresh eggs from our pre-screened young healthy professional egg donors (not IVF patients!)
- We use only high quality cryo-tolerant donor sperm from our pre-screened sperm donors
- Our screening process of potential egg and sperm donors is very strict and we accept less than 25% of applicants
- By creating donor embryos from fresh donor egg and frozen-thawed
sperm from our sperm donors fertilisation always takes place through the
natural method (by just mixing the eggs and sperm) which allows natural
selection as to which sperm will fertilise the egg, provides maximal
embryo quality and success rates.
Please read as well the success stories of our patients (feedback from our patients).
Dr. Nikos Kanakas and his team will contact you as soon as possible.
Free Skype Consultation
Don't let time pass by schedule an appointment easily by filling our contact form!